classic 经典版 list 列表 threaded 结构树
1 内容 选项
回复 | 结构树
以树状图样式打开这个帖子
|

16 Clever Ways to Use Broken Crayons

lonwaysafety

16 Clever Ways to Use Broken Crayons

I don’t know what it is about toddlers, but they seem to be born pre-programmed to destroy crayons.Mine is convinced it’s her job to peel the wrappers off every last one (the first time she did it,baby stores online, the floor was COVERED in tiny paper peelings that kept showing up all over the place for weeks).I’m not sure we have a single unbroken crayon in the house, so this list of activities and crafts is really inspiring me! Check them out and find a new life for those broken bits:Turn broken bits into beautiful works of art!Click through for all 16 ideasDipped PineconesHow beautiful are these? We live near a huge forest that drops thousands of pinecones,baby clothes, so this is on my list to try over the holidays. See the details at The Magic OnionMelted Crayon Luminaries How pretty would these be lining your front porch? And the perfect craft for little hands to help with. Get the instructions at Aunt PeachesShaped CrayonsAn inexpensive silicon mold makes its easy to melt your broken crayons into new, fun shapes.See how at This Little Life of MineCrayon LeavesWouldn’t these make the most gorgeous Thanksgiving decoration? I’m already plotting wear to hang mine. . .See the tutorial at V and Co. Wax SealI love a wax seal,baby bedding, but somehow I’d never thought of using a broken crayon to make one. Brilliant! See directions at Crafting a Green WorldCrayon ChandelierWouldn’t this make a great mobile? And it’s endlessly customizable. See the whole project at Activity Directors Sharing IdeasCrayon ArtworkA little painting tape combines homemade art with the ever-popular chevron look. See the instructions at PandercraftMelted Crayon Ornaments How gorgeous are these? I love the stained glass look (and the fact you need NO artistic ability to make them). See the instructions at Swell DesignerCrayon Drip PumpkinWant a pumpkin that will really shine this year? This is a show-stopper! See how at Swell Designer Crayon Heart ValentinesValentine’s Day may be a way’s off, but file this great idea away for February. See the directions at SimmworksCrayon FrameWhole or broken crayons make a fun, colorful frame. Perfect for a teacher gift!See the details at Sweet Rose StudioColor Blocked CrayonsThis is not your basic candle – how gorgeous are these? See the tutorial at Brit + Co.Crayon Name CraftA fun homemade name print for the nursery is colorful and playful. See the instructions at Dollar Store CraftsCrayon MonogramIf a whole name seems too daunting, try a monogram version instead. Classy and simple. Rainbow CrayonsI love these stacked rainbow crayons. My toddler would LOVE these. By Alex Keller for Paper & StitchSee the how-to at Paper & StitchCrayon PointillismThis would be so fun to hang in a child’s room. See directions at Intellidance